Just had an eye test with the VA and I asked how my Macular Degeneration
was progressing. DR said you don't have Macular Degeneration. Last year my
old  eye DR said I did.

I rubbed Brooks CS/DMSO/Glycerin mix on my eyelids daily and used two LED
units I got from V over my eyes at least once a week. LEDs were 660 and
880nm. I  have lens implanted because of cataracts and saw what Sol wrote about
DMSO  caution on lens implants. At my age (80) I don't have time to wait for
 someone to study the problem. I didn't tell the DR what I did and my wife
said  that I should have. I learned to keep quite unless asked. People on
this list  may be willing to listen

My dog had a growth on his cheek about the size of a tennis ball. I waited
several months and it looked like it was growing. I used my GB=4000  and
MOPA plasma tube set for the carcinoma frequency DR Rife found to  work and
ran a program of sets of 429hz for 30 minutes. The growth was gone the  next
day!
Brickey