From: Neville Munn <one.red...@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: CS>Re: CS Macular Degeneration
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Thursday, May 3, 2012, 3:27 AM

LOL...I like the way you think, never volunteer information is my motto {when
it comes to the establishment that is}.
Got a query about the dog?  Do you know if that lump was in fact a cancer, or
just a cyst?
I'm not doubting you I hasten to add, just need to know if it was definitely
cancer, or a cyst.
Our daughters dog has developed a lump, but the Vet said it was only a fatty
cyst and there was no cause for concern as these forms of cysts were common in
some dogs as the dog ages apparently.  It has not gotten any larger over 12
months.
Cysts can normally be moved around under the skin with a finger, whereas
cancers can't.  That is one way a Dr can identify if a lump is a cancer
apparently, from our other daughters diagnosis.  The lump she had on the top of
her skull remained unchanged for several years, then for some reason it grew
larger until it finally burst through the skin upon her fiddling with it one
night, expelling the liquid AND the sac, it has never returned.  I'd like to
say that my administration of orally consumed EIS/CS instigated the expulsion,
but there is no way I can prove that.  I had to state the EIS thing because she
had that lump for several years, and it seemed coincidental that after
administration of EIS, it expelled itself.  Who knows...?
That's a pretty amazing story about your dog nonetheless, and well worth
remembering regarding Rife equipment.
I've read a fair bit about Rife and his machinery over the years, but found it
rather cost prohibitive against available finances.
Thanks for sharing that Brickey.
N.