James helped me realize I might have given a false impression I think ALL
sellers of CS are "evil,"  and that I didn't care if they went out of
business.   I want to apologize if I offended those who are selling CS at a
fair price.  I visited Jame's website and was impressed.  He sells CS and
genertors at a very fair prices.  He's not hiding the fact that you can make
your own at greatly reduced costs.  My bone of contention is just with those
who hide this fact.  I gave James an example of a person who tried to sell
12 24-ounce bottles of CS for $900 to an aquaintence...no mention about
making your own....very deceptive....outrageous profit....now that's not
appropriate.

Thanks James!

My story:  Used to have chronic sinusitis....antibiotics was the
protocol....post CS....it's gone!  Been 18 months now!  I use the nasal
spray method...once a day up the ol' nose...keeps those bugs at bay!

Regards,

Steven J. Geigle
Email: sgei...@home.com