From: Judy Knowlton [mailto:judydownma...@roadrunner.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 7:45 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Arthritis - what causes inflammation?

I've noticed an enormous number of arthritis emails and avoided them, so I may
be repeating
and off-base for the discussion, but I do have a question. What might cause
inflammation?
>From my own experience, something my body is reacting to, trying to get rid
>of, or protect me from.
My aches and pains pretty much left me when I began to avoid the things I
traditionally NEVER ran
out of when purchasing foods-- probably personal allergies (?) to me, but
common to many humans:
nightshades, milk products, beef, wheat, alcohol, sugar.
Just as important, I began paying attention to being chronically dehydrated.
Now age 76, I only feel really good
when I;m drinking enough water -- half my pound-weight in ounces per day. A
very pale lemon-color urine
is a sign I'm on the right track. Anything darker is a warning.
Judydownmaine