Marshall how did the joints rebuild if CMO doesn't serve that function?

Jane
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marshall
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 6:31 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Arthritis

  CMO only stops the damage being done by the autoimmune attack.  It does
nothing to repair the damage.  The best way to handle it is use a 3 step
protocol.

  1. Get rid of any pathogens that could be triggering an autoimmune response.
CS is one very good way to do that.
  2. Once clear of pathogens, take the course of CMO.
  3. Once finished with that, take Glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin and/or
other supplements to rebuild the damage.

  My arthritis did not completely go away until around 3 months after finishing
the CMO, as it took that long to rebuild the joints.

  Marshall