Hi There Marshall, without your knowledge, training, etc., I totally agree with what you have stated here, it is something in the genuine maple syrup which is a carrier, which is able to take the properties of baking soda directly to the cancer to kill it - I have achieved this with my own skin cancer where there is no doubt in my mind !!!! You, they or we, will eventually find out which one of the many properties is the true carrier for this particular protocol - IT WORKS !!!!!
Take good care and look after yourself
Regards
Sandee
Attitude is everything!!!