On 20 Jun 2012 at 16:34, David AuBuchon wrote about :
Subject : CS>prostate infection

> Elderly ailing man with recurrent infection believed to be in
> prostate, maybe in UTI.  He is nebulized CS for lung cancer, but that is
> not gonna help the prostate.
>
> Any suggestions?  I am thinkinh about:
>
> vitamin C, flower pollen, oral CS, brooks' CS/DMSO method of
> administering through the urethra, D-mannose, etc.
>
> Is oral CS good with UTI or prostate?
>
> David

Hi David,

Yes oral CS is good for prostate (and any other infection ) but it is not the
complete answer.
Well, I believe the nebulised CS could be helpful; maybe it gets from the lungs
to the blood
system ..

I would do Lots of vit C if I were back in trouble. Umm, I take 2 gram every
hour 4 to 8 times
per day. Plus a glass of water (or CS)  or more each time.

For prostate problems, ensure that there is no constipation. 2 or 3 bowel
movements per day
please because that moves stagnant waste away from the prostate. Ensure that
the person
is well hydrated to the extent that urine is almost water clear. Move that
butt, walking,
swimming, cycling ; even standing on  one leg and swinging the other (alternate
) to bring
movement and especially fluids to and from the area.

I would not try to irrigate the ureter. Personally, that hurts too much; some
blokes have no
trouble doing this. . I would do wash out enemas (with or without CS ) and if
that is not good
enough maybe get someone to do a series of "prostate massage" to get the stale
products
out. This is a life saver; search engines are your friend.

Kidney, bladder, urine problems then cranberry ,( as per Jane)  or D-mannose
follow up with
heavy doses of garlic , forever; to prevent re-infection

OK,
Tony

Archives: