Renee knows about kefir and she sells great kefir grains quite
inexpensively.

PT

From: Thomas Soares [mailto:thomas.tschoe...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2012 4:19 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>kefir

2012/8/5 Kathy Tankersley <babychicks...@gmail.com>

Hi, anoe know anything about kefir?  Do you take it, how do you make it?,
Good purchase place?   Thanks for the info,   Kathy

Great stuff !

I make kefir of milk for many years and it is a wonderful home made
fermentation.

There is also kefir of water that it is with water and brown sugar. I also
made it in the past but had to stop as we can not drink it all as the
production grows very fast.

One can do kefir of water with juices.

Also do consider reseach about kombucha, one other home made fermentation...

No virus found in this message.

  _____

No virus found in this message.