 From: Neville Munn <one.red...@hotmail.com>
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, 6 August 2012, 20:37
Subject: RE: CS>Shingles

I treated a family member for Shingles with just plain home made EIS/CS.

Made a glass in morning {using rain water to get 40+ silver content, takes
about 3-4 minutes} and administered that during morning hours, then made
another glass in afternoon and administered that until bedtime.  Taken
sublingually swirling under tongue for a couple minutes before swallowing each
mouthful.  Did this for several days, around 500-600ml a day, and I could count
the blisters that actually broke the skin on the fingers of one hand, the rest
faded away without breaking the skin.  He was over it in around a fortnight.  I
believe by hitting it hard and fast with that high ionic silver solution fixed
the issue internally, I never sprayed or rubbed any on.

Now, I suspect it may depend on how soon one starts the EIS/CS for such quick
results, and he never experienced any Herx, and *THAT* I believe is because he
was ingesting ionic solution rather than those 'supposedly?' colloidal
solutions, it passes through the body really quick.  I didn't start this until
the pain and rash were just beginning.  All he took other than EIS was pain
killers to help with the pain for around a week.  EIS/CS  taken *IMMEDIATELY*
after brewing maximises the intake of Ag+ ions, and even though I had a rain
water batch lab tested, that 40+ silver content is mostly Ag+ ions - NOT
particles, and that is what I believe works best {opinion based on results of
above, and disbelief of marketers products blurbs}.  He has never had a
recurrence, that was several years ago.

EIS beneficial?....Most assuredly YES going on my results of the above.  Would
not hesitate to repeat the above should it ever become necessary.

Disclaimer, and personal opinion ONLY: If there was any Herx at all I would
reduce the daily volume intake, but would continue with it because Herx is a
sign of baddies being killed off, but the bodies elimination organs are
becoming overloaded and cannot get rid of all that crap quick enough, hence one
may feel decidedly crook for a while with 'baddie backup' until the body slowly
expels that crap...Time frame - wouldn't have a clue?  I'd probly back off the
EIS to around 30, maybe 50ml twice a day?

Now I mention Herx, I do recall when I first started my daily regimen of EIS
intake one of our daughters said I looked quite yellow for a week or so.  I did
in fact feel quite crook in myself though now I recall, but then I was taking
250-300ml each morning when I first started, and that was with rain water not
DW.  I reduced that to 30ml and got over it, and I've been on 30ml ever since,
with Distilled Water of course.  And just to be clear, as far as I know I
didn't then, and don't now, have any other health issues, that may make some
difference too, don't know?

N.