Hi There Lola - thanks for yours re all the DMSO availability and quality it is greatly appreciated, I actually have a 10% solution in a brown bottle which I brought back with me from Australia years ago, however it is getting to the end so I want to replace it - all the info you have shared will be a huge assistance in this regards - thanks a million !!!! Thanks for the suggestion re Safari and the DMSO people - you are wicked, however when humans can be so stupid I put a line through them pretty quickly, so will go else where, as you suggested - am very glad to hear that the same people answered you when you got in touch with them, that shows that something has changed for the worse, which is always sad however that is how it is sometimes !!!! Thanks again for sharing your info which is always so helpful to so many of us here on this site/list
Take good care of you
Regards
Sandee
Attitude is everything!!!
www.aliveagain.co.cc

Apply for the Black Card&#8482
Enjoy Unlimited Airport Lounge Visits For You and Your Guests.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5020536276a6753436da1st03duc