Laurie,
I am  currently battling a rather severe case of shingles,  go thru our
archives during the last two weeks and you will find the conversations
concerning such.

I might add that there is something called a shingles vaccine-  its expensive,
most insurances won't cover it,  but had I learned about it  in time  I would
have given it a try.

My grandmother  had shingles when I was younger,   she and I both had
chickenpox as children.  In fact everyone I know of who has or had the shingles
 ALSO  had chickenpox  as children.  The same virus also causes cold sores.

I was taking L-argenine  prior to my outbreak  and now suspect that may be what
triggered it.  Melly mentioned that argenine in our foods can trigger herpes.

CS is so vitally  important for just about anything concerning our health,  I
strongly recommend you get one of the generators.  I personally  have the
Silver Puppy  and just love it.   I chose it mostly because it was less
expensive.  After several years of use  I have never been sorry.   Some day
when Im rich and famous I would like to have the one that makes a gallon at a
time.  For now I am happy with my quart.  Once upon a time  I bought one bottle
of CS and it cost 20$ for a 2 oz bottle,  thats when I started researching
generators.

best of luck to you and heres hoping you NEVER  get the shingles.

zoe