who said anything about "complexion issues"?

________________________________
 From: Neville Munn <one.red...@hotmail.com>
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, 23 August 2012, 19:05
Subject: RE: CS>OT - oil of oregano

Well, I guess I'm gunna stir up another hornets nest here, but the following is
not directed at you Zoe.

Anyone who states  HOME MADE LVDC produced silver solutions has contributed to
some issue with complexion cannot possibly prove that, and the list of other
substances taken in conjunction with EIS listed below is an example of what I
have always tried to point out.

I want to make it quite clear here, I am *NOT* saying you will get any issues
either, I just use your post to highlight the fact that I don't believe anyone
can state categorically EIS caused a complexion issue when 'who knows what'
other substances are consumed with it.

What I will say though is, if your shingles thing is sorted out, there is no
way you could suggest EIS fixed it?  That would be pretty hard to prove
considering the additional stuff involved.

I write this in the nicest possible way, and am only pointing out an
observation of many people who imbibe in EIS in combination with other
'stuff?', so don't misunderstand and get the knickers in a twist and think I am
having a go, cos I am most definitely *NOT*, so read this posting with due care
and attention <g>.

N.