Thanks for that Kirsteen.  I suppose it is the form it takes which makes it
legal/illegal.   Ours not to reason why.  How are you by the way?  dee

From: Kirsteen Wright <kirsteen.falcons...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 18:00:44 +0100
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>CS and Cancer? +hempseed oil

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 2:04 PM, Dorothy Fitzpatrick <d...@deetroy.org>
wrote:
>  Can we buy hemp oil as this is the cannabis plant isn't it?  Illegal
> here in the UK.

Hi Dee

I use Nutiva organic cold-pressed hemp oil on my salads all the time. I buy
it in grassroots, our local organic store. I'm pretty sure if I can buy it
here in Scotland, you should be able to get it down there. Actually if you
do a google search, there's loads of places selling it.

chheers
Kirsteen