Hi Everyone,
If you can find something tha twill reduce the inflammation tehn
everythign will heal more qickly.
For me and my pets it's the hempseed oil, NO dairy of ANY sort and
those grape seeds and their extracts.
Even something as common as cammomile tea will sooth the inflamation
in the organs.
Stay happy and laugh lots.
Take  care,
Tara

On 8/31/12, Bob Banever <bbane...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> I cured my dog of a mucoseal, an infection of the lining of his gall
> bladder, with silver tetroxide.  Cured him in 2 days after the vet said
> surgery is the only option.  Good luck.  Bob
>

>   _____

Archives: