To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 3:02 PM
Subject: Re: CS>CS and Cancer?

Hi David & Susie,

If Reilly is being fed raw food, most likely he won't consume enough EIS.
Cats are urine concentrators and obtain almost all of their fluids from
food (if it is wet or raw).
Cats drive to drink water is very low, unless they are diabetic or
suffering kidney failure.
I have four cats, all being fed wet food. Over the course of a day if
they drink an ounce between the four of them, they have consumed a lot of
water.

If they are being fed dry food they will drink water, but not enough.
They tend to be somewhat dehydrated.

If the EIS were injected beneath the skin, I would think they would absorb
the EIS that way just fine. Or maybe directly into the tumor.

Dogs and people different story:)

FWIW,

Craig

David AuBuchon wrote:
I think replacing a pets drinking water with CS is an excellent idea if
they have cancer. It has shown anticancer effects in addition to killing
infection. I've read like 10 anecdotes in dogs and 20 in humans. If he
survives the cancer, you will have plenty of time to find some way to
clean up sinus infection.
David