It's not difficult to make more than adequate highly ionic CS, by brewing using
a very low current around 0.1 ma per sq inch. Extremely pure water and good
clean apparatus.
However I believe Mike is after the holy grail of perfection which in
unnecessary  for certainly even the most ambitious uses of CS.
I can get stable 30-40 us every time using extremely low currents and lots of
time. And anyone who has been the recipient of the CS has been generally a
happy bunny!.
If I brew faster there is alway a gamble that after 15-20 us the brew can start
looking slightly yellow or gold.
Peace to all
Asif