Subject: Re: CS>The Silvercell process?
From: asifnathe...@hotmail.com
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 14:04:55 +0000
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

It's not difficult to make more than adequate highly ionic CS, by brewing using
a very low current around 0.1 ma per sq inch. Extremely pure water and good
clean apparatus.However I believe Mike is after the holy grail of perfection
which in unnecessary  for certainly even the most ambitious uses of CS.I can
get stable 30-40 us every time using extremely low currents and lots of time.
And anyone who has been the recipient of the CS has been generally a happy
bunny!. If I brew faster there is alway a gamble that after 15-20 us the brew
can start looking slightly yellow or gold. Peace to allAsif

On 5 Jan 2012, at 09:31, "David O'Neil" <da...@alchemysa.com.au> wrote:

So, would you agree that Mikes claim that its
extremely difficult to make highly ionic CS is somewhat exagerated?

David