In a ounce of colloidal silver...
try to dissolve a tablespoon of MSM (saturate solution, prolly won't
ALL dissolve)
Add teaspoon of DMSO
Add dropperful (35 drops) of Dr Christopher's Eyebright formula.

That's it... will sting a bit 'cause the eyebright formula contains
cayenne.
I use it once a day.

                                        Chuck
Flatulence (n.) the emergency vehicle that picks you up after
you are run over by a steamroller.

On 11/3/2012 7:41:46 PM, Jane MacRoss (highfie...@internode.on.net)
wrote:
> Perhaps that's where the Golden Eye Ointment got it's inspiration!
>
> Chuck please can I have your eye drop recipe.
>
> Thank you
>
> Jane
>
> From: <cking...@nycap.rr.com>
>

> Personally part of my eyedrop formula includes both DMSO and CS.
> Been using it for over a decade.
> My ophthalmologist is baffled that my eyes have not deteriorated over
> that time.
> I tell him that
> I'm big on antioxidants (also true).
>
> BTW, rubbing a stye with a gold ring is said to be a cure.
>
> Chuck
> It

Archives: