Phew that's STRONG

& thanks,
Jane

----- Original Message ----- From: <cking...@nycap.rr.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: CS>stye in the eye- eyedrops formula

In a ounce of colloidal silver...
try to dissolve a tablespoon of MSM (saturate solution, prolly won't
ALL dissolve)
Add teaspoon of DMSO
Add dropperful (35 drops) of Dr Christopher's Eyebright formula.

That's it... will sting a bit 'cause the eyebright formula contains
cayenne.
I use it once a day.

Chuck
Flatulence (n.) the emergency vehicle that picks you up after you are run over by a steamroller.

On 11/3/2012 7:41:46 PM, Jane MacRoss (highfie...@internode.on.net)