Be very careful of honey. Buy locally produced if you can. Most honey nowdays, especially from China, is not honey at all but corn syrup with flavoring and color added.

Marshall

On 11/12/2012 9:58 AM, Gary Hilt wrote:
Thanks MaryAnn
Oddly i have these in my torso around my lower ribs and diaphram area . i'll gie it a try tho. Thanx

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:41 AM, MaryAnn Helland <marmar...@bellsouth.net <mailto:marmar...@bellsouth.net>> wrote:

    Hi Gary.  Sorry you're dealing with this.  I haven't dealt with
    muscle spasms "all over", but have dealt with muscle spasms in my
    legs and feet for many years -- mostly at night.  I have resolved
    this problem with a vinegar/honey combination as follows:  Mix one
    tablespoon organic apple cider vinegar with the mother in it, with
    one tablespoon of raw honey -- in 4 ozs. of hot water.  Drink down
    -- for me, right before I go to bed at night.
    I learned about this resolution for acid indigestion/heartburn --
    which it resolves very well -- but the side benefit is the
    elimination of muscle spasms.  Which was a welcome surprise.  You
    can take this during the day, as well, and I don't think there's
    such a thing as too much.  I hope this helps you.
    MA

    *From:* Gary Hilt <sobertogod1n...@gmail.com
    <mailto:sobertogod1n...@gmail.com>>
    *To:* silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
    *Sent:* Sun, November 11, 2012 10:18:24 PM
    *Subject:* CS>Muscle spasms

    Hey yall
    i have been experiencing muscle spasms all over for over 7 years
    since recovering from alcohol addiction. The doctors have no clue.
    its not potassium depletion. We eat and drink lots of veggies etc.
    i wondered if any of yall have any ideas???
    Thanks

-- Eph 1:2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from
    the Lord Jesus Christ.
    Gary & Lennie