Hello Beautiful Harbingers of the CS art,

 While scanning along, ran over this. Implies that only TWO persons do
any R&D for CS.

> > The only person on this list besides myself that I know is doing any
> > work on understanding this process is (a name).

  Was tempted to say " No conceit in his family, he has it all", but I
reserve that for myself. So guess will settle for " He can`t see around
his Ego".

 Long ago when this list was small, it had a lot of R&D folks. It still
does.
  Then another list folded and this list became very large. Lots of
folks came to it. Then the R&D types found out that a lot of commercial
interests came also looking for free R&D. The R&D guys went under
ground, still communicating with each other, but not on list.
Information still goes to those who need it. :-)

 A few of the R&D folks who came to this list from the other one always
insisted they were right and the rest of us didn`t know diddle squat. So
we just let them go on thinking they had all the answers, no point in
arguing with a swollen Ego.

> Do not unto others, that which you would not have others do unto you.

   What ever happened to "Do unto others as you would have them do unto
you."
  Why twist it backward and confuse it. Must be a lack of understanding
of English grammer rules. Sometimes folks twist things so others will
think they are smart or better.

  Einstein (Albert) had a saying which I keep on my door, "Make it as
simple as possible, but no simpler".

      Bless you    Bob Lee
--
oozing on the muggy shore of the gulf coast
  l...@fbtc.net