Try mixing it with water or putting it on wet skin and then letting it air dry.
PT

________________________________
From: Pat <pattycake29...@yahoo.com>
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, November 17, 2012 11:37:36 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Magnesium delivery

I have magnesium oil but don't like to use it since it makes my skin feel
sticky
and itchy (even mixed with lotion.)

Every night about an hour before bed, I use 400 mg of magnesium glycinate.
I've
used KAL magnesium glycinate pills which are rather large but they go down easy
and Soloray magnesium glycinate capsules.  I've used other types of magnesium,
but I (and my son) find that this is the best form.  I found out about it in a
newsletter by Dr. Nikolas R. Hedberg, D.C., D.A.B.C.I.

Pat