Yes i have had many copd exacerbations stopped by CS i breathed it atleast
4 times a day about 3.5 ml at a time and ingested4-6 oz. it should kill it
least it works for me.
might try lugundi for that cough great stuff.

--
Eph 1:2  Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord
Jesus Christ.