This subject is very interesting. I read that the stomach does not absorb very well, only some water and alcohol. What I wrote about the absorption, digestion and destruction of liposomes in the small intestine comes from a few published scientific papers.

There is research on this because it is of interest for drug delivery. There is a difference between oral liposome or IV, or buccal or transdermal. Any liposomes that get into the blood stream are attacked by macrophages. One can in fact overburden your immune system this way. So they have devised stealth liposomes to avoid this.

It seems the silver chloride conversion in the stomach is a big issue with CS, and liposome CS could be a great benefit if it worked out.

thanks