From: <mborg...@att.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 08:13:26 -0800 (PST)
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>HIV success with CS?>>liposomes?

absolutely, I used to sell  it was called vitamin d3 mouse poison by tom cat
I think it is still made.
 I can't believe people are taking this stuff along with warfin.  Besides
causing internal bleeding It also raises the calcium in the blood so it is
free to travel anywhere. I am a health coach, I cannot tell you the amount
of people who have called and wondered why they were in the hospital  and
lost 3 pints of blood, first thing I ask do you take vit d always the answer
is yes.  This is not a vitamin it is a hormone. Do your research.