Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 08:12:38 -0500
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
From: odecoy...@windstream.net
Subject: Re: CS>magnetic stirrer

  It spins way too fast for making CS.

High velocity particle collisions [DC and AC out gens] enhance
aggromeration.

DC gens.... imbedded semi conductive layers in the surface tension of
bubbles on the electrode, creating more bubbles on that surface to
collect particulates... builds up "GreyBeard" into the
direction of the water flow, the structure getting progressively weaker
till the current is strong enough to break it apart and wash chunks into
the water

Solutions:

Use a very small spinner

Go to pulse width motor control to keep the starting and low speed
torque.

Use a gear motor.

Just barely moving the water works best.

For 7 years Fred Sprague  [Smart Silver Jr polarity switching
"AC" generators] had a problem he just couldn't figure out with
excessive amounts of large flakes and chunks forming while using a fast
stirrer till we traded setups and he used the 30 RPM gear motor stirrer
with his gen.

Even his pulse width controlled stirrer was too fast.

He apologized to me for copying it.

Ode