 From: Alex Flex <aflex...@gmail.com>
To: David AuBuchon <davidra...@yahoo.com>; silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 2:22 PM
Subject: Re: SilverCillin (Attn David AuBuchon)

Hello David,
This is a followup of your post you did earlier this year on SilverCillin
http://www.mail-archive.com/silver-list@eskimo.com/msg144470.html You say that
ABL is making CS via the HVAC process , probably using  Petroxide and giving
97% particles.. Can you please state exactly where you saw this? As far as I
understand ABL is making silver tetroxide Ag4O4 (Source:
http://amsilver.com/ablDifference1.html) , which is not mainly particles, the
ONLY product I know that is aimed to be 97-99% only particles is Meso Silver
which they clearly state in their site. (Source:
http://www.purestcolloids.com/ionic.htm )
Can you please confirm if my statements are correct, or if I missed something ?
Thanks,
 Alex