From: Neville Munn <one.red...@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 09:29:52 +1100
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: CS>VITAMIN D DEFFICIENCY

I started a new topic so I could air my views on this ridiculous Vit D
deficiency BS.

I live in Australia for Christ sake, we get enough sun here that if you
walked around under it for too long your body fluids would start to simmer,
and eventually boil inside your damn skin, and they waffle on and diagnose
people with Vit D deficiency.....??????  Shear and utter lunacy!!!

Work it out for heavens sake.  WHY and HOW can Homo Sapien in the 21st
century possibly be lacking in ANY vitamin, AND mineral if it comes to that,
because I have no doubt we are surely lacking in bucket loads of those too
if they cared to investigate....???????

We are slowly being poisoned, deprived of natural nutrients in pretty much
EVERYTHING we drink and consume, not forgetting those microwave terminators
that we put food and liquid into before consumption.

If this was a natural occurrence, we would never have progressed past the
Stone Age....???

This lacking of vitamins and minerals is being forced upon every Homo Sapien
on the planet pretty much, and with the dollar and profit as motivation.

There is so much BS being spread around by those little people in their
white dust coats that people are actually believing everything some
organisation puts out.

The FDA, our TGA and any other funded mob of laboratory Frankensteins all
have vested interests in something OTHER than your and my health in mind!!

There, I've got that off my chest, nobody need reply, just considered it was
time for a voice of sanity and reason to be heard.

N.