In a message dated 12/8/2012 1:47:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bhangcha...@gmail.com writes:

Why do  you keep sending your personal and business emails through this
list?

Dan

Dan, this list is not only extremely educational, it is a  caring list !!!
Many people have been helped by using Tel's products & his  input on many
conditions..Including one of my friends who's skin cancer  disappeared after
using his black salve.  { She thanks you so much Tel.  }
  Please be one of the caring folks here --help if you  can --& be helped
for you & your friends.. Be well & take care,  Lois
 By the way, How are you Mike ??  He is our Leader  & extreamly caring....