Thanks <zzekel...@aol.com> We all try to help each other, Huh?

Tel Tofflemire

________________________________
 From: "zzekel...@aol.com" <zzekel...@aol.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, December 8, 2012 5:37 AM
Subject: Re: CS>How to use Silver and DMSO /Personal-- business etc.

In a message dated 12/8/2012 1:47:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bhangcha...@gmail.com writes:
Why do  you keep sending your personal and business emails through this  list?

>Dan

Dan, this list is not only extremely educational, it is a
caring list !!! Many people have been helped by using Tel's products & his
input on many conditions..Including one of my friends who's skin cancer
disappeared after using his black salve.  { She thanks you so much Tel.
}
  Please be one of the caring folks here --help if you
can --& be helped for you & your friends.. Be well & take care,
Lois
 By the way, How are you Mike ??  He is our Leader
& extreamly caring....