From: Gary Hilt <sobertogod1n...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, December 13, 2012 6:06:27 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Help Needed for Mono (Epstein-Barr Virus)

Hi All:
i'm taking the opportunity to ask something not exactly related to this thread
about mono.
i have a daughter and wife who have real bad cases of fibromyalgia. Any
thoughts
on how to treat this?
As always ya'lll are a great help.
Thanks again

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 3:09 PM, Nenah Sylver <nenahsyl...@cox.net> wrote:

Properly made colloidal silver/CS/EIS (Electrically Isolated Silver)/Ionic
Silver/all of the above does not turn the skin blue.

--

Eph 1:2  Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord
Jesus Christ.