Thanks Marshall

Of course I was being a little facetious to illustrate that some metal is getting stuck, even if you cant see a discoloration, and then the inappropriate attitude of downplaying the concerns of this. I hadnt heard that silver crystals form at a threshold level and this is what causes the silver to lodge in the tissue. Good information, but is there a reference for this? Just because the photoreaction of sun allows one to see the discoloration of stuck silver crystals, this does not mean that they arent also stuck where you cant see them. It seems a strange argument for something we would normally be aghast with; stuck metal in tissues.

Also, I have read that in fact the silver does cross the BBB. So, also if you have a reference for that. I know this subject gets hashed over and over.

I have seen a paper with microphotos of silver stuck in lysosomes and interstitial spaces. I have never been completely comfortable that silver has at least the potential to de differentiate cells. It seems to me a two edged sword, and that we are lucky it seems as benign as it does. I wonder though, how long it would take to show bad effects from say drinking small quantities of other colloidal metals, say aluminum. A family member experimented with a poultice application of silver and reported undesirable results. I think some scar tissue perhaps. Later there was a white thickened tissue, but it is unknown if this was related.

Thanks