PPM meters are designed for salt water, not silver water.
A 3 PPM reading in silver water is approximately 6 PPM

Ode

At 07:46 AM 12/24/2012 -0800, you wrote:
It was probably 10ppm coming out of the brewing process and after stabilization settled in at the common 3ppm. Still works at 3ppm! Seems kind of like deceptive labeling though, eh?

Scotty
Have a great day!

--- On Sun, 12/23/12, Alex Flex <aflex...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Alex Flex <aflex...@gmail.com>
Subject: CS>American Biotech Labs review (ASAP 10 Silver Solution)
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Sunday, December 23, 2012, 9:37 AM

Hello List,

I recently bought two bottles of Ag4O4 colloidal silver from American Biotech Labs review (ASAP 10PPM Silver Solution) and I wanted to share my experience and get an opinion.

I noticed that there was no taste of this, it was like tasting regular water... SO i went and took my TDS meter and it measured 3ppm only!!

Could anybody tell me if this is some kind of mistake... ? Or has anybody before seen such measure?

Alex

Rules and Instructions: <http://www.silverlist.org/>http://www.silverlist.org