On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 1:45 PM, Kathy Tankersley
<babychicks...@gmail.com>wrote:

> **
> AMEN to both letters, I'm beginning to just keep my mouth shut also, its
> very fustrating, especially with my grandchildren and my grown children.

If a person won't listen, then move on. But never let people frustrate you
to the point where you cease being an agent of good.

It takes a long time to change a person belief system, as change requires
one to take a leap of faith into uncharted waters. The only way to grow is
to challenge one's paradigms. It ain't easy.

Olushola