I never heard about the small pox vaccine causing polio.  Fascinating (ala
Spock..lol).  I did read somewhere just recently about the use of aspirin
(new on the scene back then)  causing the Spanish Flu years ago  to be more
virulent than it would have been otherwise.  Can't find the link just this
sec.   Lola H.