PT... here is a website that has all kinds of conductive and non-conductive
materials.  You might give them a call and see if any of their fabrics
might suit your needs.  Someone posted the link a few weeks back when a
discussion was going on about 'earthing' fabric sources.  Lola H.

http://lessemf.com/fabric.html