Thanks.  I'll give them a call after the holiday.
PT

________________________________
From: phoenix23002 tds.net <phoenix23...@tds.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, December 30, 2012 2:48:27 PM
Subject: Re: CS>zapper burns & graphite vinyl material

PT... here is a website that has all kinds of conductive and non-conductive
materials.  You might give them a call and see if any of their fabrics might
suit your needs.  Someone posted the link a few weeks back when a discussion
was
going on about 'earthing' fabric sources.  Lola H.

http://lessemf.com/fabric.html

On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:33 AM, PT Ferrance <ptf2...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Thanks to everyone who responded to my email on zapper burns.  I eventually
remembered I had some graphite gloves that I used as electrodes and started
using them and have not had another burn.