From: Marshall <mdud...@king-cart.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, January 21, 2013 11:06:26 AM
Subject: Re: CS>CS and RA

They are for different areas.  The zapper clears the blood, and if     used on
pads across things like the kidneys or liver can clear     them.  But they
cannot clear some areas, mostly the cartilage in     joints and the lymph
nodes.  These are reached by the pulser, which     only covers a small area
under where it is placed.

Marshall

On 1/19/2013 12:49 AM, Monique Sauve wrote:
I've considered using this http://www.sota.com/silver-pulser.html but not a
zapper.  Why?