But don't you need a prescription for it?
PT

________________________________
From: bob Larson <bobli...@att.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, January 20, 2013 12:10:42 PM
Subject: RE: CS>CS and RA: LOW DOSE NALTREXONE VS THYROID

the zapper is worth a try but don't waste a lot of time  with it.

if you get onto a couple LDN yahoo groups and put  "hashimoto" into the search
function of groups "Files" area and message archives you will quickly see that
LDN often oiver time reduces or eliminates the  need for thyroid meds while
correcting lots of things often unanticipated or  previously unknown.

LDN for:

cancer
lupus
psoriasis
thyroid
RA
MS
dementia (helps my mom immensely, like turning back the  clock a couple years.
fibro
crohn's
IBS
UC
etc, etc, etc.....

super safe, non-toxic, cheap, and available with a long and  growing history of
saving & improving lives.