the only thing i dont like about vitamix is it doesn't fit under
the counter.... too tall... and idk about you, but if it is not
on my counter i'm more reluctant to use it every day :)

After reading about the Nutribullet on this site, I purchased one.
Well, it smelled really bad, had that bad, very strong vinyl type of smell. It was sitting on our counter and the whole kitchen filled with that smell.
Obviously outgassing something you would rather not breathe.
Seems to come from the black rubber gear under the blade assembly.
The unit claims BPA free, but there seems to be something worse than BPA coming from it.
My wife insisted we should return it, and I agreed.
I researched the stuff the Vitamix is made of, and it looks a lot better, think I will try that.

Del

Carol
Maple Springs Farm
http://www.maplesprings.com