 From: Debbie Phelps <djphel...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 1:07 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Homemade colloidal silver problem

I have no tester or current control.  I use 3-9Volt batteries in series,
connected to silver wires and put them into the jar.  I just bought new wires
and put the old alligator clips on them, plus new batteries.  The last thing I
can think of is maybe, like you say, it is a bad batch of water.  Again, I have
no tester, so I will just go get another gallon of distilled water and give it
another try.  Hope that will be the key.  If it is the water, would it still do
nothing?   I'll have to get a ppm tester.
Thanks, everyone for your suggestions.  I'll let you know how it goes after I
try it again.