From: Debbie Phelps [mailto:djphel...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 10:08 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Homemade colloidal silver problem

I have no tester or current control.  I use 3-9Volt batteries in series,
connected to silver wires and put them into the jar.  I just bought new
wires and put the old alligator clips on them, plus new batteries.  The last
thing I can think of is maybe, like you say, it is a bad batch of water.
Again, I have no tester, so I will just go get another gallon of distilled
water and give it another try.  Hope that will be the key.  If it is the
water, would it still do nothing?   I'll have to get a ppm tester.
Thanks, everyone for your suggestions.  I'll let you know how it goes after
I try it again.