Hi All,
After many months reading about how people make their own colloidal silver,
I am still quite intimidated by the thought of trying to set up machines
and what like  - I am not mechanically/chemically-inclined.  Yet I wish to
save my money too. Just cured an ear infection last week using few drops of
store-bought SC and organic olive oil, it was gone after 6 hours and has
not returned. Impressed.
Anyway, as a Deaf person, does anyone know of a YouTube video that has step
by step guide in how to use the machines to make SC with English subtitles?