Hi Carol,

That is interesting that lymes can cause gunk around the cells.

What does make water wetter for me is some of the acids, citric, tartaric and
ascorbic Plus
sugar or honey seem to go down nicely. A small squeeze of natural lemon in
water is
probably the best healthwise.

Don't know. I'm fairly sure CS doesn't make anything worse, but I personally
have never had
a detox from CS.

Personally I have not noticed that CS specifically is a cell wetter but it most
certainly did go
down easily when I drank straight CS as an experiment.

I'm quite clogged at present, not drinking enough water, so will try staight cs
to see if it makes
any difference.

Thanks for the question.

Tony

On 2 Mar 2013 at 7:49, Maple Springs Farm wrote about :
Subject : CS>silver, lyme and hydration for y

> Hi this is kinda technical (hopefully marshall is listening!)
> but
> one of the big problems with lyme (at least w me) is hydration.
> I was wondering... if since when i drink water the it doesn't go in the
> cells cause it is blocked by the lyme gunk, if the silver would help with
> hydration just because of the silver content in it? Wouldn't the silver go
> in the cells and the water conduct to the silver? I know silver is good
> for xyz but can it or will it help with hydration??? Or would it make it
> worse?
>
> Carol
> Maple Springs Farm
> http://www.maplesprings.com