Also, frequencies can be used... and this is a great time to it... spring
cleaning as it were!
PT

________________________________
From: Sandee George <oha...@juno.com>
To: Mike Devour - Silver List <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, March 4, 2013 10:17:32 AM
Subject: CS>4 March - re - dehydration of the cells/skin etc.,

Hi There to all who have voiced this problem over the past few days - I myself
have been suffering from the same thing, last week I came to the conclusion
that
as I had not done a liver cleanse for some thirty years, now was the time, so
this past weekend I did same - following Hulda Clark protocol - and today my
skin is totally back to what normal was many years ago - a putrid liver as I
have just been reminded from my own experience, is not a good thing to have, as
so many illnesses occur as a result of same - so I share this for everyone's
interest and information - have a great day.

Sandee 🐬
Attitude is everything !!!!!
AliveAgainSilver - Drops & Gel
www.sandeemagic.organogold.com/r/US/

Woman is 53 But Looks 25
53/YO Mom reveals 1 simple wrinkle trick that has angered doctors...
ConsumerLifestyleMag.com