My favorite (and not favorite) Liver stimulation is coffee enemas. The
caffeine is directly introduced to the liver to speed up the detoxification
process. Also helps with pain and low energy. I do it at least once a
month, more if I'm sick.

I learned how from the Gerson Therapy.
http://gerson.org/gerpress/the-gerson-therapy/