Unfortunately the very best way to absorb Mag is through the skin, in the form
of diluted mag oil (google it) I find it difficult to comply, despite its
excellent reviews, as it feels like post-it glue on the skin and must be washed
off after a half hour, which makes for yet another awkward routine. Apparently
the stuff you ingest loses most of its benefit through the gut.

Be well,
Léna