From: Lena Guyot <drumr...@stny.rr.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, March 5, 2013 11:25:13 AM
Subject: Re: CS>afib -- so true!

Our local Feed'n'Seed sells 50lb bags of pure epsom salts (they use it for
horses) for about the same price as de-icer without possible other
ingredients(that 'mostly' concerns me) that I wouldn't want transdermally. Same
quality as the pharmacy milk-carton epsom salts. You can be lavish.=)
Be well,
Léna

On Mar 5, 2013, at 11:08 AM, Dan Nave wrote:

I went down to Home Depot and got a 50 pound bag of "MAG" de-icer
>which is mostly magnesium chloride for about $17.  It is from the Dead
>Sea Works.  I checked the MSDS and it looks fine for my use.  I just
>put about 4 cups in the bath water and soak for as long as I want.
>
>Dan
>
>On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 2:12 PM, Lena Guyot <drumr...@stny.rr.com> wrote:
>
>Unfortunately the very best way to absorb Mag is through the skin, in the

form of diluted mag oil (google it) I find it difficult to comply, despite

its excellent reviews, as it feels like post-it glue on the skin and must be

washed off after a half hour, which makes for yet another awkward routine.

Apparently the stuff you ingest loses most of its benefit through the gut.

Be well,

Léna

On Mar 4, 2013, at 1:41 PM, Rachel Hawkridge wrote:

Take magnesium citrate capsules.

It's missing from our depleted soil and water.

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 9:49 AM, Sarah Miller <sarahmiller...@gmail.com>

wrote:

What are some good ways to get efficient in magnesium?

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 11:26 AM, Judy Knowlton