All right!!!  Time for my 2 cents now.  :)  I didn't buy my silver from
Marsha.  I bought my silver from the same company Marsha does though.  I had
to buy a minimum of $25.00 of it though.  If I had bought it through  Marsha
it would have been a lot cheaper in the long run.   I have given some of it
to friends but I still have a lot.  Marsha helped me with directions on how
to do it and coached me for about a month to get me through the rough parts.
She also has been one of my best friends and I owe her a lot.   Marsha is one
of the main reasons I started silver.  She didnn't ask for money and didn't
act like only her silver was the best like some would have done.  Before
meeting Marsha I honestly thought all the talk about silver was just a bunch
of selling hype to sell you something to make money off of people that were
sick.  She is what makes me feel this list is helpful and I honestly steer
away from the people on this list that seem to be trying to make a buck and
what they say goes in one ear and out the other.  But because of Marsha's not
trying to make a financial gain off of me thats why I tried it and am now in
remission and been off abx for almost 5 months now and loving every minute of
it.    I do buy it now but its from a company that I feel is very reasonable.
 I don't think anyone can beat a gallon for $31 plus shipping and handleing.
It advertises to be 100ppm but in the testing someone did on this group it
turned out to be about 80ppm which I still consider that pretty good.  I have
been pleased with it. :)  This is just my opinion.  Thank you Marsha for all
you have done in showing me a way to get well that didn't cost me an arm and
a leg.

Take care,
Janis

In a message dated 10/18/99 11:05:21 AM Central Daylight Time,