Scott Adams wrote:

I frequently get particles from the Meissner generator. It does not reverse polarities. I have always used the decant method. Pour off the main solution and leave the particles behind. Been doing this for many many years. No problems at all.

I also just let the particles settle, and pour off most of the finished CS, leaving some of it behind, with particles, to be the starter for the next batch.

FWIW, I sometimes (not frequently) wipe off the electrodes with a piece of clean paper towel, but I never wash the brew jars unless they show evidence of plating out (yellowish to yellow brown film on the inside of the jars). Then I clean them with grocery store peroxide, and then rinse first with hot tap water then several rinses of distilled water. But this needs to be done very rarely. They have gone years without any cleaning needed so long as the distilled water purity is good. When sorting CS brewing problems, it is helpful to have a PWT type water tester, to check the purity of the distilled water. Over the years I've learned how pure my distilled water must be to make clear CS, and at what point I am sure to get yellow CS. Distilled water quality does vary, not only brand to brand, but jug to jug, and batch to batch.
sol